This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Represent Justice (representjustice.org), is operated by Forward Impact, a California 501(c)(3) nonprofit public benefit corporation. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Before you use or submit any information through or in connection with the Services, please carefully review this Policy. By using any part of the Services, regardless of how you access the Services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as further outlined in this Policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide you with notice as required by law. Your continued use of the Services will signify acceptance of the terms of the updated Policy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will be collecting and saving the following, if provided: your name, email, phone number and zip code. We are collecting these for the purpose of communicating with you about the Represent Justice Campaign and may share your contact information with our partners for the purpose of supporting their work and outreach.
We may disclose and/or share your information to or with any non-affiliated third parties under the following circumstances:
• Consent. We may disclose your information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
• Service Providers. We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf, including, without limitation, accepting donations, processing merchandise orders, marketing, market research, customer support, data storage, analysis and processing, and legal services.
• Protection of Represent Justice and Others. You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Represent Justice may access, preserve, and disclose your information you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services, if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is permitted by this Policy or reasonably necessary or appropriate for any of the following reasons: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to enforce this Policy or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) to respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (e) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Represent Justice, its agents and affiliates, its users, and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam/malware prevention, and similar purposes.
• Organizational Transfers. As we continue to develop our organization, we may acquire, merge or partner with other organizations. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) user information may be among the transferred assets.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
• For the purposes for which you provided it;
• To recognize and authenticate you on the Services;
• To initiate or to provide the features, services and products available through the Services;
• To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, account alerts, or other communications, such as newsletters to which you have subscribed;
• To contact you with information or surveys that we believe may be of interest to you both regarding our products and Services and those of third parties;
• To process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback;
• For internal research and reporting;
• To improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
• For internal recruiting purposes;
• With your consent, to call or send you SMS messages regarding your relationship with us or offers or services that may interest you;
• To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services; and
• To administer and troubleshoot the Services.
If you provide Good Films Impact with your email address, you will be added to our email list and you will start receiving email communications from the Represent Justice campaign, unless you opt out. If at any time you wish to stop receiving email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email Represent Justice sends you. If you provide Good Films Impact with your phone number, you consent to receiving phone calls and recurring text messages from Represent Justice and our partners. If you wish to be removed from Good Film Impact’s phone list, reply STOP to any text message from us to opt out. Message and data rates may apply. There is no purchase necessary.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that these measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information since despite our efforts, no Internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure.